The CS1 signals the dawn of a new era for the Eclipse Geo line. Not just a facelift of a previous generation but a complete rework of the platform. Every facet scrutinized. Every aspect deliberated. From the ergonomics to the electronics, reliability to maintenance, and performance to aesthetics, the engineers at Planet Eclipse have left no stone unturned in that elusive quest for perfection.
The result? A radical departure from what came before. A new awakening. The CS1.
Before delving into the technical innovation that has gone into the CS1 just take a minute and look at the aesthetic beauty of this groundbreaking new marker; at how every component has been designed and manufactured to run seamlessly into the next. Note how the all-new POPS assembly blends effortlessly into the grips, which in turn run smoothly and uninterrupted into the frame and upwards into the body. Gone are the disjointed and disconnected collection of components found on other markers. The CS1 has been created with a holistic approach in order to achieve a new and striking panoptic design language. The attention to stylistic detail unmatched. The flow of the lines mirrored in the structure of the components. A work of art.
- AA batteries
- Panoptic design philosophy
- Tool-less battery replacement
- Tool-less eye cover and detent removal
- Tool-less drivetrain removal
- 2-piece wraparound grips
- 1-piece contoured foregrip/battery cover
- Hoseless design
- Wire-free body-to-frame electronic interface
- Adjustable bolt speed control
- 115psi operating pressure
- IVCore drivetrain with increased internal volume
- and lower operating pressure
- Open source trigger shoe to allow custom trigger profiles
- Full size HPR accepts low, medium or high pressure tanks
- Shaft5 barrel with Shaft Pro tip
Question about "Paintball Marker Planet Eclipse GEO CS1 - Limited Edition Ice"
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions. You can also contact us via email@example.com or call our hotline +49 (0) 3533487781