For years the Etek has been the go-to marker for those looking for the ultimate in performance, value and rugged reliability in the mid-range market place. Its stacked-tube poppet valve construction has proven time and again to be the benchmark by which others in this area are judged. However, at Planet Eclipse we appreciate that not everyone likes the feel or the external moving components of a stacked-tube poppet valve marker. Some players have a clear preference for the simple lines and enclosed bolt system of the single-tube, spool valve platform.
It is for these players that the all new Eclipse Gtek was created. A mid-range Eclipse marker with all the value, reliability and efficiency of the Etek line but with the smooth shooting and quiet sound signature that you’ve come to expect from a modern single-tube spool valve marker.
- WEIGHT 931g / 2.05lb
- LENGTH / HEIGHT / WIDTH 551.6mm / 206.3mm / 34.8mm
- USER INTERFACE Single push button and trigger
- SOLENOID VOLTAGE 5V
- PROCESSOR (VOLTAGE) PIC16F1829 XLP (Extreme Low Power) microcontroller
- ASA MOUNT Bolted to frame
- TRIGGER METHOD Micro-switch
- TRIGGER MECHANISM Leaf spring return
- BARREL 2-piece micro-honed Shaft 4/5 compatible (14.5” length)
- FEED TUBE Lever operated clamping feed
- MATERIALS 6061-T6 aluminium
- GRN composite
- OPERATING PRINCIPLE Spool valve
- SOLENOID TYPE Bespoke in-house engineered solenoid assembly
- DRIVE MECHANISM Gamma Core
- BOLT MECHANISM Spool Cure ST1 bolt
- GRIP TYPE Countoured dual density grip
- GRIP PITCH 147mm / 5.787"
Question about "Paintball Marker Planet Eclipse GTEK - flecktarn / black"
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions. You can also contact us via email@example.com or call our hotline +49 (0) 3533487781