The TGR2 is the latest generation 0.68 Cal. First Strike magazine fed paintball marker that is designed and constructed with Law Enforcement and Military training in mind.
The TGR2 is built from light-weight CNC Machined T6 Aluminum Alloy and Nylon Fiber, it features fully ambidextrous controls (mag release, selector switch, charging handle) and sling mounts on both sides of the rifle.
This marker was designed with comfortable ergonomics and the entire marker can be disassembled in less than 2 minutes without the use of any tools, making it extremely easy to take apart for cleaning and maintenance.
The marker also comes standard with Flip-Up Front and Rear Adjustable Sights, an Integrated CNC Machined Aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Quad Rail Interface System and standard Flat Top Rail for optics and various rail mounted accessories.
- 0.68 Cal. Open Bolt Semi-Auto Magazine Fed Paintball Marker
- MK3 Internal System offers Extreme Performance, Reliability and Efficiency
- Compatible with First Strike Rounds and Fin-Stabilized Rounds (FSR) for long range shots
- 5.5" Barrel w/ Sound-Amp Flash Hider
- Fixed & Removable Aluminum Rail System
- Real Steel Grade Nylon Fiber Polymer Lower Receiver
- CNC Machined Aluminum Front & Rear Iron Sights (Adjustable Elevation)
Question about "Paintball Marker HonorCore TGR X2 COMMANDO G36 Stock Cerakote Edition - Barret Brown"
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions. You can also contact us via email@example.com or call our hotline +49 (0) 3533487781