- Solid billet aluminum body: No sheet metal to dent, corrode or need repainting
- CNC machined air passages: Never worry about blown internal hoses or leaking fittings again
- No moving o-rings: Sick of replacing all those o-rings on your push button?
- 1 single easily replaced delrin seal: add an "upstream" 10 micron filter and wear is practically a non issue
- Fill lever along with all internal components are made from stainless steel: Incredible duty cycles are achieved, far greater than a plunger style
- Valve "Cartridge" is fully sealed yet easily removed if needed: Virtually guarantees no particulate can enter and cause a leak (don¹t forget the "upstream" filter)
- All holes use a standard thread 3/8-16: Precise cnc holes & threads
- Front & side air outlets: Run your air lines the way its best for you
- 80% less force required to activate: One finger will get your customer a fill, no more table buckeling leans
- Brushed stainless steel gauge shroud: Keep the high quality liquid filled gauge functional for years
- Filtered rear exhaust: Silent & efficient
- H.P. inlet from the rear: Everything is above board, no more under table plumbing needed
- 10 seconds rebuild: If you choose to not utilize an in-line filter & develop a leak just unscrew the cartridge, "drop in" a new delrin seal. your back up & running in seconds
- Weight: 6.25 lb
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 6"
“The Unit” consists of an unregulated fill station with quick fill handle and gauge. It takes 1/4” NPT inlet and serves a 1/8” NPT outlet to whip. It does not come with any connections or hoses.
Question about "Valken "The Unit" Fill Station"
You have a question about this product? Contact us and we will answer your questions. You can also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline +49 (0) 3533487781